Monday, October 12, 2009

A Long and Un-Eventful Weekend

I didn't much of anything I set out to do this weekend...and I managed to spend a lot of money in the process.

Saturday my parents and I went to a City Wide Garage Sale. It was not as fun as I thought it would be. I found a few things for myself, and a few things to sell online, nothing that great thought. I took my mom out to dinner on Saturday, and paid for drinks with a friend later that night. I ended up staying in Sunday battling what may have turned into a migraine (no, not just a hangover).

I also set myself up for a much needed massage. I am considering going back to monthly massages again. As much as I try to put it in the WANT category and dismiss it, It always ends up back in the NEED category when the headaches and pain start back up. So now I have some juggling to do with my budget.

I have been eating out too much again. I found myself using my credit card for some meals over the weekend. (It gets paid off weekly, don't fret). That means I am off budget on food this month, since I couldn't pay for it with my Food Budget Cash.

No comments:

Post a Comment