Monday, September 28, 2009

Joining the Million Dollar Club!

Million Dollar Club


J. Money at BudgetsAreSexy has the coolest club around...and I'm joining!

In order for me to become a millionaire, I pleadge to do the following:
1. Continue to contribute 12% to my 401K - $4186 per year
2. Contribute $100 per month to my Roth IRA - $1200
3. Sell stuff on eBay and Amazon (this is my side business) - $1200
4. Live Frugally (even after I am an attorney) - $2400 (put at least $200 a month in savings)

I will be a millionaire in....way too long!!

However…I will also amass a substantial debt continuing over the next three years with law school…$90,000 (approximation) which will result in a substantial increase in earning power (provided I pass the Bar). Everything is just so up in the air, but I know I will reach One Million Dollars…one day

Just because its a long road to wealth doesn't mean I'm not going to travel it....Im on my way!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great list to get started!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Booya for million dollar club, but I do have a thousand dollar baller club you may already qualify for :) Check it out!

    ReplyDelete

  3. 489/5000
    I have always dreamed of getting rich, and today I can shout it out to the world: I am RICH made a lot of money and I haven't been working for about 3 months, thanks to https://bit.ly/39yR3qd

    ReplyDelete