Thursday, January 13, 2011

Northern California 5K Dog Runs

So, if you don't know already, I am on a bit of a health kick that includes a personal trainer (an awesomely fantastic one I might add). One of my goals is to run a 5K, and I will try to run a few this year. There are a ton of 5K's that I would like to run locally, but very few allow dogs on the track (so sad!). I realized that tracking down the runs that allow dogs is time consuming, and it would be nice to have all in one spot.

In the right hand column I have included a new section. I have dedicated a portion of my blog to finding and reporting the dog runs in Northern California (mostly the bay area and the central valley). So stop by if you feel like running or walking, since most include a 2K walk alternative. After all, a run just isn't the same without your four-legged running buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment